Is it possible to find everlasting love in a dating site? Did you see yourself in the future marrying someone from a dating site? Do you believe that long distance relationship can work if you just met online? How do you give your trust to somebody that you just met online, Don’t you feel scared to be a scam? Will you marry somebody from a dating site and possibly bring to your country?
What To Do When I Finally Found What I’m Looking For Online
Many people don’t believe that you can find true love through online. Well, true love can find ways, right?. Even when you started to join in a dating site, I know you are hoping that your soulmate is there. But how do you figure if you are falling in love with somebody that you just met online? You never know if you are afraid and don’t want to try. It is like when you like someone in the school and you are afraid to tell what you feel about her, It’s either you will just keep your feelings because you are afraid to be rejected or you will tell her your feelings to her. It’s same to online you have to give it a try because you don’t know that online dating site is the way of God to give you the greatest love you are waiting and praying for.
A list you can do when you finally found what you are looking for
1. You talk very casually but you have to admit that the picture of that person in her profile already caught your attention without reading yet her full profile. After changing hi and hello, You can’t explain why do you always expecting and waiting her respond and whisper to your mind, I hope she is the one!. You are not happy if you received a message from other members of that site. Why? Because you already build a love for that person.
2. If you feel that is happening to you, Then, don’t let this person go, stop chatting with other member and focus on this person. You both better to leave that dating site and start private message to Facebook or Skype. Get to know each other until you feel comfortable with each other. But don’t rush thing, because everything has a reason, there’s a reason why you met online and there’s a reason why you are talking comfortably now.
3. Start planning to meet each other after you realized that she/he is the one. Meeting in person can tell if you are really meant to be. Because your feelings online can be changed after you meet. They called it spark! If there is no spark it means you don’t love this person, just be thankful that you met and still remain as a friend or continue the relationship because love can be developed.
4. Some Men decided to meet their chat mate after more than a couple of weeks of chatting, I salute them for doing it! It’s absolutely a big sign of showing love and interest to you, and willingness to have a good relationship and future with you. Even though some men meet their serious chat mate after a year or more it doesn’t mean they are not serious to you. It means he is preparing and saving money just to meet you. Because, not all have a good source of income in their work, some are struggling to their country but still willing to work hard and save just to be with you.
But if a man always making excuse why he can’t meet you in person, I think you have to think twice and start to look for another guy, there is no future to him.
As Filipino say,’if there’s a will there’s a way’ I’m sure you know what I mean. He is not man enough to make your online relationship go into real.
5. One more thing, you can’t find love if there is money involved in your online relationship. Don’t send money to your chat mate especially if you don’t yet meet in person.
Meeting in person is the key to your successful searching love online. After meeting, you can decide what to do or what is your next step and plan to both of you.
If you love her go ahead and marry her to her country and file spousal visa to bring her to your country or file a fiance visa for her because that’s the only road to marry her and live happily ever.
How Long Distance Relationship Work
Many people say long distance relationship doesn’t work. You are in the Philippines he is in the USA, do you expect that permanent in this world exist? We all know that there is no permanent in this World but I believed long distance relationship can be work. How would I say that, because me and my husband been there for more than 3 years and I know some couples conquered LDR too. If we can do it, you can do it too! All you have to do is stay in love no matter how far the distance is, always trust your partner and be faithful. Don’t let LDR be a big obstacle to both of you, there are some ways to stay in love and continue a relationship.
Here are some ways you can make LDR work.
- Communication – it’s a big factor if you are talking over the phone or through webcam because you still can hear the voice of each other and see each other, just enjoy it and don’t think the distance between you. With that, you can feel that you are together in one place.
- Do Things Together and know each other time schedule – When you are talking on the phone or webcam take him/her to watch TV with you or walk with you in the mall or anywhere using video call, doing that is good for LDR but I hope not too much because you still both have own lives and still need to do something in your everyday life. Set time when to do it, not whenever you want to do it you have to do it, that’s a big no! Let each other still have some privacy. Know each other time schedule so that you can enjoy it and value that time.
- Surprised – Surprise her by sending her favorite stuff or flowers when there is an occasion or even no occasion. There’s a lot of ways to do it, you can send it through online or collaborate with her closest friend or family to do a surprise for you, but of course, the cost is yours. Simple way but very sweet and all the women will love it.
- Make yourself busy – if you are busy you never start thinking negatively about your partner. But make sure you still set time to communicate with your love, never ever make her feel ignored and alone. Always inform her that you are going to work and promised to talk to her later, you have to do it no matter what, don’t make a promise that you can’t do because you go ruin her trust to you.
- Forgive and Forget – When there are small arguments don’t panic, avoid some words that can be the end of a relationship, When one is upset, the other must take a break until both become calm. Stop overthinking and jealous, it could be the start of breaking your good relationship.
- Stay honest and positive – Don’t hide any secret to your partner, if you are jealous, upset, afraid, insecure etc. you have to speak up and talk about it. Let your partner help you and give you the support you need. You have to talk about it early instead of when everything is too late. Avoid thinking any negative about each other, always think positive and stick together.
- Keep each other update and keep track each other social media activities – Whether it’s about your everyday life or any achievement you did today keep update about it. You can also update each other on what is going on to your family and friends. Don’t hide anything on social media, keep on tagging, comment, like and share each other activities.
- Enjoy your alone time with Friends and Family – There’s a lot of things you can do while you are apart, the best thing is going out with friends and family because this is the time that you can enjoy with them. You are apart to your partner but you are still happy and yes you are alone but not lonely because you are socializing and not just sitting in your room.
- Be Open Minded – In any relationship sex are included, Some partners miss doing it with their wife if your partner is talking about sex just let him talk about it, Let him be silly sometimes because it helps for both of you not to attempt the temptation. But please don’t talk about it when you just met online and never even met yet in person, it’s rude and your chat mate will think you are a sex maniac.
Apply for Visa
After meeting in person, I’m sure your next level is getting her. But you don’t know how to do it, and don’t know how to start?? Search online again, but this time not in the dating site. Search how to get your “the one” or how to apply visa for her, there’s a lot of information in google that could be a big help for you. Join a Facebook group that only for visa thing I guarantee you they are a big help to you and to your fiance. They are willing to answer all your inquiries about applying for a visa.
Make a plan how to apply fiance visa or spousal visa for her. You both have to prepare the documents needed and save money for it, but please don’t rush or force your fiance to apply for a visa right away. Let him do the first move Because he loves you and he wanna be with you, no need to rush thing. Give him time to save money for it and gather all the information and documents he needed.
After applying for a visa and got approved, she can fly to your country now. But, how prepared are you having her?
Are you willing to take her somewhere that she might like? Are you ready to give the remote control when you are watching your favorite TV show? Are you willing to eat the food that she cooks for both of you?
My point is how will you help her not to feel unhappy with you, what are you gonna do to make her happy and comfortable with you? Whether You lived alone for a long time or you live with your parents since born, I’m sure you need to adjust also.
How will you handle your new life with her? Are you willing to give up everything especially your favorite sport on TV? How will you help her not to feel homesick? Do you like her to blame you and regret why did she meet you? Of course, you don’t want it, so what are you going to do to make your fiance easily finished the adjustment period?
Here are tips that might help her to easily adjust to your country
- Prepare yourself that you will be double soon. And if she has kids from ex-husband or bf make sure you will also love the kids and treat them like your own.
- Bring her to any place that they might like, do it on weekends or after work if possible.
- Bring her to the Asian store or any store that she can buy products from her country.
- Give her enough allowance (but not too much), So that she can buy what she wants without asking your permission.
- Let her cook what she wants if you don’t want it it’s fine but at least let her eat what she wants.
- Don’t raise your voice when she doesn’t understand what you say, you have to understand that English is just her second language.
- Support her with whatever she wants to do that can make her happy. But if you see that it’s not good, explain it carefully and very calm.
- Find online show from her country that she can watch, for Filipino, you can subscribe to TFC TV.
- Surprised her sometimes with gifts or flowers.
- Cook for her, you can learn how to cook her favorite food or teach her how to cook food that you usually eat that she might like too.
- Show sweetness and love all the time. Tell her I love you all the time with a hug and kiss.
- Avoid arguing because you can make her scared of you and feel uncomfortable. Stay calm and patient.
For you to remember
From online chatting to Marriage, that is very common now, Marriage is very important to us because this is the start of having a complete dream family, having kids one day that will be the bundle of joy. We have different reason how we met our partners. For me, meeting your partner through online is the challenging and scariest reason because you just started through online and you don’t even know if he is telling the truth to you, you don’t even know what kind of person he is. So Cheers to all who found love online!
All I can say to people who want to find love online, go for it and don’t be scared to show your love to somebody you like. But, before you say you love your chat mate make sure it’s true because many people in the dating site are real people looking for true love. Don’t commit to anyone if you are not ready to meet her in person because she is hoping that you can meet her any time.
People who found love through online are very lucky. People who are still no luck to find love online, just be patient and keep on praying, She will come at the right time. Just keep looking and don’t be desperate to send money to anyone and believe that she really loves you, it’s because you are tired of searching you gonna believe that she is telling the truth. Why not try to find someone that never ask for money but willing to wait for you until you meet her in person.
I just wish dating site can detect if members are telling lie to their chat mate so that nobody can scam and fooled by foolish people. Well, I think it’s impossible!
Be smart and be observant when you are chatting online. Don’t let them fool you.
Beware to the scammer, don’t send money to anyone just because she said she loves you.
What is your experience in a dating site?
Don’t hesitate to comment it below.
Thanks for reading.